Central Air Installation
Escape the summer heat by installing central air in your home!
Are you thinking about installing central air this summer? Auchinachie’s got you covered. We’re proud to announce we now carry a full line of energy efficient central air products from AMANA, a world class leader in home cooling.
Fast and Reliable A/C Installations
Auchinachie Services provides fast, reliable air conditioner installation services that can help you take the edge off of summer heat. Our highly trained technicians can determine the proper unit to effectively and efficiently cool your home. Today’s systems are able to give you more control by not only letting homeowners determine their ideal temperature, but also the amount of humidity to make your home more comfortable.
At Auchinachie our goal is to provide you with state of the art equipment, parts, and the highest standards of professional service so that you can feel confident that if you experience a problem, we’ll take care of it quickly, effectively and affordably.
We’ve researched the marketplace to find the finest, most reliable and trustworthy equipment and made it available to you at the most affordable prices possible.
Types of Air Conditioning for Your Home:
Outside Central Air
- High efficiency cooling to keep your entire home comfortable during hot and humid summer months
- Expert installation, service and maintenance by Auchinachie’s experienced central air technicians who deal with Broome and Tioga air conditioning installations on a daily basis.
- A wide range of Energy Star-certified models available
Ductless Zones Air Conditioning
- Save money by cooling only the area of your home you want to be comfortable during the summer.
- A great choice for new additions, finished basements, sunrooms, bedrooms and other rooms or homes with baseboard heating.
- Incredibly quiet and very energy efficient
- Quick, simple installation by our ductless AC Installation experts. Ductless air conditioners also have convenient remote control operation.
- Learn more about Ductless AC Installation
- As well as cooling, heat pumps can also be used for heating your home during the cold winter months.
- Switch from cooling to heating during the early spring or late fall months that have big temperature swings.
- Heat pumps are very safe to operate since there is not flame or hot surface.
- Heat pumps have unparallel efficiency.
- Learn more about our Heat Pumps